Who can participate
- More than half of the team members must be present students from the secondary or upper secondary degree, and/or participants in Pelifarmi-project.
- The competition is part of a project funded by Häme ELY-Centre, and it includes the Six City Strategy -cities (Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Tampere, Oulu, Turku). Therefore at least two of the three teams that are selected to the national competition must come from these cities.
- Entertainment games: Completed game or playable demo
- Original ideas of the team, and projects whose IP rights belong to the team
- All digital platforms
- No games that involve gambling are allowed
- Best game, jury’s choice, three places
- Audience choice award
Main emphasis: Commercial potential
- Business model
- User experience
- Technical quality
- Novelty value / uniqueness
- Suitability for the target group